Who are we?
Identification of the Personal Data Administrator and Personal Data Protection Officer at New Cargo Ltd.
New Cargo Ltd. is a trade company, registered in the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency with UIC 203252108, with seat and management address: Sofia, 18 First Bulgarian Army Str., housing 2, fl. 2, office 11, tel.: 02/4516484; email: email@example.com;
– What personal data do we collect about you?
– What is the purpose of their collection?
– For what period do we store the personal data provided?
– Who do we share your personal data with?
– What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
What are personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
What personal data is collected by New Cargo Ltd. about you?
In order to provide you with effective access to our products/services, New Cargo Ltd. collects the following information about you: name, surname, telephone, e-mail, when filling in our contact form, available on our website http://newcargo.eu/;
– Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website – IP address, GPS coordinates, information about the device from which you visit the website;
– Data about your user behavior when you visit our website obtained by using Cookies – to identify your browser or device.
What does personal data processing mean?
The processing of personal data includes collecting, storing, destroying, transmitting, correcting, updating, deleting, destroying, etc.
What basis is New Cargo Ltd. processing your data on?
New Cargo Ltd. collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations under the contracts for goods and services concluded with you – on a contractual basis.
New Cargo Ltd. collects personal data after receiving an explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of the processing, for example, for marketing purposes and receiving advertising newsletters.
New Cargo Ltd. processes personal data also in fulfillment of legal obligations as if necessary to protect life and health of the natural person to whom the data refer.
New Cargo Ltd. may also process personal data in the event that it has a legal (legitimate) interest, except where the interests of the natural person to whom the data refer are overridden by those interests.
What are cookies and what cookies do we use?
„Cookies“ are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website. In the event that you have access to this website at another time, your browser sends back the content of the cookies of the respective user, thus allowing the terminal device to be re-identified. Reading cookies allows us to design our website optimally for you and facilitates you in using it.
Disabling and deleting “cookies”
The browser allows you to delete all “Cookies” at any time. Please refer to the Help features of your browser, in order to do this. This may lead to the individual features of our website being no longer available to you.
General overview of cookies used by us
In this section you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Absolutely necessary cookies
Certain “Cookies” are necessary so that we can securely provide our services through the website. This category includes, for example:
- “Cookies” that identify or authenticate our users;
- “Cookies” that temporarily store certain user data (for example, online form content);
- “Cookies” that store certain user preferences (e.g. search settings or language settings);
- “Cookies” that store data in order to ensure the smooth playback of video or audio content.
We use analytical „cookies” to register user behavior (e.g., clicking on ad banners, entering search queries) and to evaluate statistically those actions.
Advertising “cookies” of third parties
We also allow other companies to evaluate the data of our users through advertising “cookies”. This allows us and third parties to show users of our website interest-based advertisements based on analysis of your user behavior (e.g. clicks on banner ads, sub-sites visited, entered queries), as it is not limited to our online offers only.
Our referral tracking partners set “cookies” on your computer (“referral cookie”) in case you have reached our website through an advertisement of the respective partner. Those cookies usually expire after 30 days. In the event that you visit certain sites which we host and that the “cookie” has not yet expired, we and the relevant referral tracking partner may see that a specific user has clicked on the ad and has been forwarded to our site. The information collected by the “referral cookie” is used to create statistic data on the referrals and to determine the total number of users who have clicked on the relevant advertisement and have been forwarded to a site equipped with a marker to track the referrals.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data, i.e. why do we collect, store, transmit and destroy it?
The personal data received from you will be used to allow us to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help fulfill your rights, including but not limited to:
– In order to provide you with access to the services/products on our website, we show you content which is relevant, personalized and limited to the criteria you set;
– In order to respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations through the contact form completed;
In addition to the foregoing, we have a legitimate interest in collecting your personal data, because without it we cannot provide you with the service/product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide products and services, New Cargo Ltd. processes (collects) the personal data provided by you regarding the physical identity in the following ways:
– By completing your contact form on our website;
– By processing of personal data accessible from public registers, such as Commercial Register;
– By processing of personal data accessible by the media and the free public Internet space;
– By processing information about your visits to the web portals of New Cargo Ltd.
– By processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and type of browser.
How long do we store and process your data before destroying them?
Depending on the basis on which your personal data is processed, the term is different.
Data concerning name, organization, location is also used to collect statistical data. The data is stored in the archive of New Cargo Ltd. for a maximum period of 5 years. Upon expiration of this period, and in the event that there is no legal basis for continuing the storage of your personal data, the information about you is destroyed. Records about you are permanently deleted from our system, as well as the paper carriers, in case of presence, are destroyed.
To whom can we transfer the personal data provided by you?
New Cargo Ltd. undertakes not to provide your personal data without your consent to third parties, unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of commitments to you.
New Cargo Ltd. has the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties as far as it is necessary for the purpose of executing your request for providing assistance by third parties. This and any other transfer is strictly respecting the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
In order to fulfill the commitments on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationships with you, it is possible that New Cargo Ltd. will disclose your personal data to the following persons:
- Sub-contractors and service providers like experts, consultants;
- Our partners, which are related to the provision of services/products to which you have an interest.
Are there any other cases in which we may share your personal data?
Your personal data are also provided to third parties in the following cases:
– At the explicit request of the natural person who has provided the data, subject to the protection of personal data;
– At the request of competent authorities under the legislation in force of the Republic of Bulgaria and of the European Union;
In all of the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate protection level to your personal data, including foreign companies positioned within the EU and the EEA.
What are your rights concerning the personal data provided?
Subject to the Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) on the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
– Right to access the personal data that New Cargo Ltd. processes for you and to receive a copy of it;
– Right to request from New Cargo Ltd. rectification in case you find inaccuracies or need to update your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Right to ask for blocking of your personal data or restriction of personal data processing in cases specified by the law and Regulation;
– Right to request erasure, i.e. deletion of your personal data from New Cargo Ltd., in case the conditions for this are met;
– Right to object against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by using the “unsubscribe” link that we have posted in any email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
– Right to object against the provision of your personal data to third parties by accessing your personal account on our website and removing the checkbox concerning the provision;
– Right, whenever you wish, to withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed for the purposes for which you have consented, for example for marketing by sending an email to email@example.com;
– Right to request portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is generally used;
– Right to lodge a complaint or an application for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, if the conditions for this are met;
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
What does each of the above rights mean?
Right of access to personal data
This right enables you to obtain information about the data that identifies the administrator and his representative, the purposes of the processing of the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed, data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and the consequences of refusal to provide it, as well as information on the right of access and the right to rectify the data collected.
Data, referred to in item 1, shall not be provided, when the natural person, whom they refer to, already has them, or there is an explicit prohibition for their provision in the law.
Right to request at any time the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data, the processing of which does not comply with the requirements of the LPDP (Law on Personal Data Protection), as well as the right to request the administrator to notify the third parties, to whom the personal data has been disclosed, for any erasure, rectification or blocking that has been performed, except when this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
Right to object to the administrator against the processing of the personal data of the individual, if there is a legal basis for this, as well as against the processing and disclosure of your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. You have the right to be notified before your personal data is disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes, and you have the right to object to such disclosure or use.
Right to submit a complaint or request to the Commission for Personal Data protection
In the event of a breach of your rights, you are entitled to seize the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) within one year of becoming aware of the infringement, but not later than five years from the date of the breach. In case of violation of your rights you have the right to appeal actions and acts of the administrator in the court or before the Supreme Administrative Court. The court cannot be seized, if proceedings are pending before the Commission for the same infringement, or a decision of the CPDP concerning the same infringement is appealed and there is no enforceable decision of the court.
Changes to privacy policies
We declare that we will notify you about any changes made to those privacy policies by sending a letter electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the e-mail you have provided.
Thus, you will be given the opportunity to discontinue the use of some or all of the services and/or to benefit from your rights, some of which are explicitly mentioned above. In addition, we will take all possible awareness measures in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data by placing messages on the web portal of New Cargo Ltd.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the mailing address: Sofia, 18 First Bulgarian Army Str., housing 2, fl. 2, office 11.